Amazing deal: 4 nights Venice & Florence, Flights, Breakfast & Trains from £129 pp
From £129pp instead of £171.35pp (from Weekender Breaks) for a 2nt Venice and 2nt Florence break, including flights, breakfast and train transfers – save up to 25%
- Spend 2 nights in Venice in the 4* Smart Hotel Holiday.
- Then soak up the beautiful countryside on the train to Florence for 2 nights at the luxurious Diva Hotel.
- Enjoy a continental breakfast every morning before setting out to explore two of Italy’s most famous cities.
- Includes return flights from London Luton, Stansted, Gatwick and Southend.
- Minimum 40 hours at each 2-night stay per destination.
- Voucher valid for travel 10th-20th May, 7th-18th, 20th-30th June, 5th-15th, 19th-24th July, 2nd-17th Aug, 14th-30th Sept, 1st-19th Oct, 2nd-30th Nov, 6th-14th Dec 2015.
You’ll start your holiday in Venice, with a 2 night stay at the 4* Smart Hotel Holiday, in a standard twin or double room with a full ensuite bathroom. Each room is equipped with a hairdryer, safe, TV and WiFi as standard, and you’ll be treated to a delicious hearty breakfast each morning. The hotel is located a short distance from the city, so is an excellent base for exploring Venice’s maze of winding canals, ancient buildings and awe-inspiring cathedrals. There’s plenty to see, from well-known hotspots like St Mark’s Square, Rialto Bridge and the Guggenheim museum to hidden gems like the nearby island of Murano, famed for its beautiful glass and handmade lace creations. With a plethora of cosy bars, irresistible restaurants and boutiques to wander into, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to entertainment!
From Venice, you’ll take the train to Florence. The journey takes around 2 hours and 5 minutes, and passes through some of Italy’s most beautiful countryside, from the outskirts of Venice to the mountains near Bologna. When you arrive in Florence, you’ll stay in the Diva Hotel, in the San Donato zone, close to the city centre, in a twin or double standard room. Each room has a full ensuite bathroom, with air conditioning, TV and direct telephone. Once again, you’ll enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel each morning of your stay, before venturing out into the city to explore. Renowned for its culinary finesse, breath-taking art and romantic ambience, Florence is the perfect city for a quick getaway. Simply strolling around the beautiful city and taking in the awe-inspiring architecture provides ample entertainment, with cultural hot-spots such as the Uffizi Gallery and the Pitti Palace well worth a visit. When the sun goes down, visit any one of the city’s mouth-watering restaurants or chic bars for an evening filled with authentic food and wine.
Please note that it is possible to reverse the itinerary and visit Florence first, before travelling to Venice