$1299 — London, Castles & Shakespeare: Escorted Tour with Flights
Venture into Shakespeare country, through medieval castles and palaces en route to London on this six-night escorted England vacation for $1,299 per person.
Saving $960 per person on competing packages, this deal includes:
- Roundtrip international airfare from the U.S. to Gatwick Airport
- Four nights in the Cotswolds
- Two nights in West London
- Expert English-speaking tour guide throughout
- Entrance fees for castles and palaces per itinerary
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Daily breakfast; air and hotel taxes
Along the way, tour Warwick Castle; Blenheim Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill; Stratford-upon-Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare; Oxford, home of Oxford University; and London, known for iconic sites like Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and Big Ben.
Guests spend four nights in a traditional British country house hotel, well suited for exploring nearby towns like Warwick and Stratford. From there, stay two nights in a 4-star hotel in West London. The hotel is a 20-minute walk to the Northfields tube station, which works well for exploring downtown London.
Depart from the following cities:
- Boston … May 1, 8; Sept. 11, 18, 25; +$100 May 15; +$300 May 22, 29; June 5, 12
- Los Angeles … Oct. 23; +$200 Oct. 9, 16; +$300 May 1, 8, 15; Sept. 11, 25
- New York-JFK … Sept. 18; Oct. 23; +$100 Sept. 11, 25; Oct. 2, 9; +$200 May 1, 15; Oct. 16
- Oakland (+$100) … Oct. 9; +$100 Oct. 16; +$200 May 15, 22; Sept. 11, 18, 25; Oct. 2
Guests traveling alone can purchase this trip for $439 more per person.