Mykonos: 3, 5 or 7 Nights For Two With Breakfast at Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel from £179
Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel
Gazing across the sea, Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel keeps the traditional architectural influence with its Cycladic-style whitewashed facade and delights visitors’ taste buds with wood oven pizzas accompanied by Greek wines.
- Spacious rooms decked out on white colour tones and fitted with air conditioning, safe boxes and balconies or terraces
- The restaurant serves up Mediterranean dishes incorporating locally sourced produce including farm grown meats and fresh seafood
- Swimming pool and terrace overlooking the sea
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by midday. Wi-Fi: free
- Pets not permitted. Staff speaks English and Greek
Groupon’s Guide To Mykonos
The cosmopolitan Greek island of Mykonos is placed in the heart of the Cyclades, a group of islands in the Aegean Sea, and is famous for its pristine beaches, crystal clear waters, colourful nightlife and cultural attractions. One of Greece’s most iconic islands, Mykonos also boasts a lively bar culture, juxtaposed with historic architecture and 365 churches.
Travellers may take an evening stroll along the Kalafatis seafront, stopping for cocktails or a bite to eat in one of the many beachside bars, or visit the famous church of Panagia Paraportiani, whose hushed 17th century halls consist of five conjoined temples. Further away, Mykonos Town beckons with a labyrinth of narrow streets that are lined with white-washed houses, boutiques, religious architecture and waterfront restaurants. Tourists may also observe the Mykonos historic windmills dotted around the island which were built in the 16th century by the Venetians and now serve as home to the locals. After dark, guests may slip in some dancing shoes and head to the island’s famous clubs and bars for late night partying by the sandy beaches.