Discover Sicily, a Sip and a Bite at a Time
Discover Sicily’s 3,000 years of Greek, Roman, Arab, Spanish, French influences through ancient ruins, Baroque masterpieces, quaint villages, and the authentic vibrant Sicilian cuisine. Experience the rich and long history of Sicily also through its food and wines. Meet the people behind the food, learn their secrets, try the recipes, open your heart, mind and stomach and be ready to be welcomed in private homes, farms and behind the scenes to live for 9 days as a real Sicilian
STARTING POINT: recommended airports COMISO or CATANIA
RECOMMENDED DATES: ALL YEAR ROUND
HOW: GUIDED TOUR – visit Siracusa, Catania, Palermo, Cefalu, Monreale, Mount Etna and try all the food and wines of these areas and real experiences, for example, focusing on street food experiences, or having a day with a local fisherman on their boats and the meal that follow, or going to a Sicilian Puppet theatre in Palermo…..
IDEAL FOR: FOODIES, COUPLES, FRIENDS
HOW LONG FOR: 8 NIGHTS/9 DAYS
PRICES: from €1,670pp (for a 2 people tour), other prices for larger groups.
– Accommodation in B&Bs, 3-star small and typical hotels (4/5-star hotels are available just ask and we will send you a quote!)
– All transfers, with private cars/minivan with chauffeur (depending on the size of the party)
– All meals
– All activities
– A tour manager always with you
– All guides
What’s Not Included?
– Local Tourist taxes (around 1 Euro per person per night depending on Local authorities)
– Museum/church/sites entrance fees