MSC Cruises Mediterranean Deal and FREE Caribbean Cruise!
MSC Cruises is offering inclusive air/land/sea vacation package deals for guests looking to sail on MSC Divina, the line’s largest and most luxurious ship specifically dedicated to North American travelers, while the ship is in the Mediterranean from May 16 through Sept. 19, 2015.
Starting at $1,899, the 10-night package includes roundtrip airfare to Rome or Barcelona, a seven-night cruise, a two-night post-cruise stay in a four-star hotel, and all transfers needed — including from the airport to the ship, from the ship to the hotel and from the hotel back to the airport.
“As North Americans are becoming increasingly familiar with the MSC Divina, they have expressed a strong interest in sailing aboard the ship when she goes to the Mediterranean next summer,” said Ken Muskat, executive vice president of sales, PR & guest services for MSC Cruises USA. “These package deals offer guests a one-stop shop, making it as easy and convenient as possible for guests who want to sail in the Mediterranean on a brand that knows the Mediterranean best.”
Travelers interested in the package deals have the option of leaving from Miami, New York, or Chicago, and choosing an itinerary on the MSC Divina that departs from either Civitavecchia (Rome) or Barcelona. Guests will be greeted by MSC Cruises personnel upon arrival at the airport of their port destination as well as at the hotel.
Highlights of MSC Divina’s Mediterranean season include:
- Ability to embark at two marquee ports: Civitavecchia (Rome) on Saturdays and Barcelona on Wednesdays
- Late night stays in La Spezia, enabling guests to visit nearby cities of Pisa, Florence, Portofino and the stunning Cinque Terre region
- Late night stays in Palma de Mallorca, allowing guests to enjoy the lively nightlife of the island
- Call in Naples, allowing time to visit Pompeii, Capri, Sorrento, and the Amalfi Coast
- An array of shore excursions providing guests a full immersion into the region with experiences such as an architectural tour of the famed works of Antoni Gaudí in Barcelona, attending the Pope’s weekly Angelus in St. Peter’s Square in Rome and visiting the ancient ruins of Pompeii
As a special promotion, guests who book the air/land/sea package before Oct. 31 will receive a free*, transferable 7-night cruise on the MSC Divina in the Caribbean for select sailings between now and the end of the year.