Welcome to our new free European travel advice service. Just type in your question below under below and we’ll do our best to answer**.
Try us, you’ve got nothing to lose! If we don’t know the answer, the least we’ll do is point you in the right direction!
We can also keep you updated on special offers and discounts and the latest hot-off-the-press news and top tips and features. Recent items have included:
– Eurostar launching a direct London – Marseilles train service
– Hotels in Rome and Barcelona offering discounts of over 50%
– Hidden vacation health horrors
– Is it safe to visit Turkey?
– How to choose from 3288 hotels in Paris
– Paris – Venice – Florence – Rome 10-15 days from $1,855 including flights, taxes and accommodation
How to post a question
(This is slightly odd – we are working on a better solution!)
1. Under the heading “Leave Reply” put in your name and email address (your email address wont be published)
2. In the “Comments” box. Ask your question. Easy ones are much preferred!
3. Click on “Post Comment”
4. Your question may not appear immediately as it needs to be approved. This is necessary to protect against idiot spammers
5. We will try to answer your question as soon as possible. This could be anything from 2 minutes to 24 hours depending on the volume of questions and the time of day
** please note: we can accept no liability for the advice we offer. As a free service you are advised to make your own additional enquiries to establish whether our advice is accurate or not